Apprenticeship training is one of the most efficient ways to develop skilled manpower for industry by using training facilities available in the establishments without putting any extra burden on exchequer to set up training infrastructure. Persons after undergoing Goa Apprenticeship training can easily adapt to industrial environment at the time of regular employment. Additionally, all candidates who want to earn money & get job can register on goa apprentice portal.
Goa apprentice portal registration 2023
Good news for all youths of Goa. Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant has made a very important announcement for them. As per him, 5,000 youth who register for the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) will be able to join the state government departments directly by July 15.
Under this program, government will focus on skilling, reskilling and upskilling youth. All youths have to register online on this portal ASAP. Remember after last date no one will able to apply for apprentice program. Also, only 1,200 applicants have registered on the portal.
Further, to know more information regarding goa apprentice portal, follow below article. However, check out stipend details, job role, etc in below article. You can also check out official notification for same provided below. Remember registration process will held online on Goa apprentice portal.
General Information Regarding Goa Apprenticeship
|Name of the Authority
|Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
|Government of Goa
|Total jobs offered
Eligibility Criteria For Goa Apprentice Program
- Minimum age to apply 17 years.
- No NRI Candidates are allowed.
- No other state candidates are allowed.
- Only youth of Goa are eligible.
- Applicant must have completed 10th class from recognized board.
Documents Required For Goa Apprentice Program
- 10th marksheet
- Birth certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details
- Passport size photo
- Disability certificate [if any]
- Caste certificate
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Goa Features
- Scheme is for sharing 25% of prescribed stipend subject to a maximum of Rs. 1500/-per month per apprentice with the employers.
- Providing basic training for freshers’ apprentice
- Basic training cost will be limited to Rs. 7500/-for a maximum of 500 hours/3 months.
- Encourage youths to develop skillsets & earn their living.
Check Out Stipend Details Under Goa Apprentice Program
- 1st year Stipend – 70% of daily wages of semiskilled worker
- 2nd year stipend – 80% of daily wages of semiskilled worker
- 3rd Year stipend – 90% of daily wages of semiskilled worker (eg. Boiler Attendant)
Duration Of Apprentice Training Goa
How To Register On Goa Apprentice Portal Online
- To begin with, candidates are required to visit official portal of goa apprentice.
- On homepage, click on apprentice >> link.
- Fill out necessary details, then click on next.
- Upload all necessary documents online & submit it.
Some Important Links
Goa apprentice official portal – click here
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Goa Apprentice Portal
Visit official portal. then click on apprentice >> complete profile
The selected candidates for the post of Fresher Apprentices will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 6000 during 1st year & Rs. 6,600/- per month during 2nd year
Apprenticeship training is one of the most efficient ways to develop skilled manpower for industry by using training facilities available in the establishments without putting any extra burden on exchequer to set up training infrastructure.